- Eco-Friendly Design: The exterior of the cable body is built using bio-based materials from plants like corn and sugar cane.
- Bio-Based and Durable: With a 20,000-bend lifespan, this cable is more than ready to handle the stresses and strains of daily use.
- Wide Compatibility: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with all Lightning devices, including iPhone, iPad, and more.
- Fast Charge Ready: Supports up to 30W charging—enough to power your iPhone or iPad at high speed.
- What You Get: Anker 541 USB-C to Lightning Cable (Bio-Based), our worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Built with Bio-Based Materials for an Eco-Friendly Charge
Reducing Plastic for a
The exterior of our bio-based cables is around
40% composed of a proprietary mixture of
plant-based materials. Using plant matter in
our cables allows us to cut down on petroleum-
based plastic such as TPE.
*Data based on Jun. 2022 BETA laboratory testing.
We've reduced the amount of plastic used in
packaging for the entire lineup by an average of
90%*. The inner material of the packaging has
been changed from plastic to pulp, the
packaging paper is FSC-certified 100%
recyclable, and printing is done with natural soy
*Calculated based on Aug. 2022 internal testing to
measure the weight of plastic reduced in the
Bio-Based and Durable
MFi Certified for Reliable Charging
Full-Speed Charging for Your iPhone